I. PARTIES AND SCOPE
1. These Terms and Conditions are between Dreams2Play [T Ten Sports Management FZC] (registration number ) having its registered office at [P5-ELOB Office No E-25F-10, Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah, UAE], (“Dreams2Play”, “us”, “our”,“we”) and the participant/ user of the Application and the Services (“Participant”,“User”, “You”, “Your”) (each a “Party” and collectively the “Parties”).
2. Dreams2Play will always be every Participant’s first point of contact in respect of dispute management and customer support insofar as it relates to any Participant’s use of the Application being [dreams2play] (both in the Appstore and Playstore)
and/ or its website being www.dreams2play.com. Every Participant shall first contact Dreams2Play to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Parties hereto.
1. Dreams2Play is the official Global Talent Hunt partner of Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League. Abu Dhabi T10 League has tied up with Dreams2Play to find the best talent across the globe in the shortest period of time creating the first ever “Digital to Physical” platform. Dreams2Play is organizing a global talent hunt to search for the top 100 non-contracted cricketers from across the globe. The primary aim of this Global Talent Hunt to keep a look out for young people who can develop their natural talents and abilities, in the field of cricket. Dreams2Play is searching for talented cricketers around the world, to play directly in an international ICC approved cricket league along with worlds top cricketers.
2. Dreams2Play will select the best cricketers who will battle it out to be selected for the Abu Dhabi T10 league. From this group, eight teams will be selecting one to two players each for the Abu Dhabi T10 Emerging talent Player draft. These shortlisted cricketers will get an opportunity to be a part of the 3rd season of the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League, scheduled to be held from November 14 – 24, 2019. The 8 franchise teams participating in this 3rd season, will select a maximum of 1-2 players each from this pool.
3. However, prior to participating in this unique opportunity, it is essential that every Participant choosing to participate agrees unconditionally and unequivocally to accept all the accompanying terms and conditions as enlisted below and as may be amended from time to time. Participants must note that these terms and conditions may be amended at anytime by Dreams2Play, without any prior notice and/ or intimation to anyone and would be binding upon anyone choosing to access the services of Dreams2Play.
III. REGISTRATION AND USAGE:
1. Every Participant wishing to participate in the and be a part of the Global Talent Hunt [as referred to in clause II(1)] shall first register themselves by downloading the Dreams2Play application and/ or registering on its website.
2. Every Participant must comply strictly with all the requirements of registration, including but not limited to uploading their videos of playing the game of cricket, as may be prescribed at the time of registration.
3. In order to be eligible to participate in the Global Talent Hunt, every Participant must have valid travel documents to travel to the United Arab Emirates to play in the Abu Dhabi T10 cricket league.
4. Every Participant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to be competent to enter into a contract under applicable laws, and provide to Dreams2Play accurate, complete, current, valid and true data on registering with the Application (“Registration Data”).
6. Every Participant must at all times ensure that they own an electronic device, which has a functioning mobile number to meet the requirements of the Application and/ or the website and meet the minimum device requirements that Dreasm2Play may specify from time to time. It is the Participant’s responsibility to check to ensure that they download the correct version of the Application for their device.
7. The Participants unequivocally agree to only use the Application and the website solely in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, and not use the Application or the website for any illegal or unlawful purposes.
8. Each Participant covenants to only use the Application and the website for their own sole, personal, non-commercial use, and not transfer, sell, sub-license or assign it or them to a third party;
9. Each Participant covenants to not do or try to do anything to interfere with or harm the Application and/ or the website, or the network of Dreams2Play or any member of the Dreams2Play group in any way whatsoever.
10. Each Participant must provide any and all such information and documents which Dreams2Play may reasonably request from time to time, and promptly notify Dreams2Play of any change in any of their Registration Data or other information provided to Dreams2Play.
11. Each Participant shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Registration Data and other details, and will be liable for all activities and transactions, and any other misuse of the Application or the website, that occurs through that account (whether initiated by the Participant and/or any third party). In the event, any Participant notices any unauthorised use of their account, then they must immediately notify Dreams2Play to report such unauthorised access or use.
12. Dreams2Play reserves the right to immediately suspend any Participant’s use of the Application or the website, if it has a reason to believe that:
(i) the Registration Data or any other information provided by the Participant is false or inaccurate in any manner.
(ii) if the Participant ceases to satisfy the other eligibility requirements referred to hereinabove
(iii) the security of the Participant’s account has been compromised in any manner or
(iii) The Participant has not complied with any of the requirements of these Terms and Conditions as are applicable to them.
13. Dreams2Play reserves the right to block, suspend, alter or update the Application or the website at any time (including without notice): to make improvements to the Application or the website (including the security of the Application and) as required by applicable law and/ or to protect its legitimate business interests.
IV. BOOKING SERVICES FOR CONSULTATION
1. Any Participant wishing to register for the Global Talent Hunt must follow the registration guidelines as setout in the Application and the website. The Participant must strictly follow the relevant booking instructions in the Application and/ or the website, including ensuring that any video that is submitted meets the specified quality standards.
2. Upon registering either on the Application or the website of Dreams2Play, Dreams2Play will screen the applications and either accept or decline the same. The Participant will be informed of the same via an email and/ or SMS to that effect. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. However, in certain cases Dreams2Play may on a best effort basis, make an endeavour to notify the Participant to complete their application. However, Dreams2Play is not obliged to do the same and the responsibility of submitting a complete application in the first instance shall be solely that of the Participant.
3. Simultaneous with the submission of the Application, as aforementioned, the Participant shall also be required to pay Dreams2Play a non-refundable sum of USD 30 (United States Dollar Thirty) + 5% VAT. This amount shall be paid by each Participant in the manner as specified the section of “Payments”. Any application that is submitted without making the requisite payment shall be summarily rejected by Dreams2Play.
4. All such applications must be made by the Participants on or before [30th october, 2019] by 23:59 hrs. Any application received after the said date and time shall be considered an invalid application and shall be rejected.
5. Upon the Participant making the application as envisaged under this section, the application shall be scrutinized by an independent panel of experts comprising of [ICC approved Coaches] (“panel of experts”). Depending on the applications complying with the requirements of a valid application, the said panel of experts shall shortlist certain Participants based on their applications, their experience and their ability to be suited to the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League. Upon any Participant being selected by the panel of experts, the said Participant shall be informed of his selection by an email and SMS. The said confirmation will provide the Participant with a booking confirmation number which shall be his reference point for future
6. Upon any Participant being selected by the internal screening committee and being so informed, the Participant shall be eligible to be a part of the Abu Dhabi T10 cricket league Emerging Player draft i.e. the eight participating teams in the Abu Dhabi T10 cricket league will select 1-2 players each from the draft to be a part of their team squad. Every Participant so selected shall give his consent to being a part of the said Player draft within a period of 2 (two) days of being informed of his selection. In the event of any Participant failing to inform Dreams2Play of his consent to participate, his name shall be struck-off the list and the next eligible Participant, if any, shall be called upon to participate. The decision of Dreams2Play in respect of this process shall be final and binding.
7. Subsequent to the above process, Dreams2Play shall conduct a Players draft which will be attended by all the eight participating teams. During this process, each team will select a maximum of 1-2 players each to be a part of their squads which will play in the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League.
8. Each selected Participant who consents to participating in the Player draft to be so conducted. Every Participant selected during the Player draft, may also be sent to another league which is associated with Dreams2Play to play. All the Participants
agree to unconditionally agree to this condition. Under no circumstances will Dreams2Play be responsible for only deploying players to play in the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League.
9. At the said Player draft, if the Participant is selected by any of the eight teams participating in the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League, the responsibility of looking after the said Participant would be that of the team that selects the Participant. The team selecting the Participant shall bear all costs associated with flying the said Participant from his country of origin to Abu Dhabi and shall take care of his flight expenses, his accommodation after landing in Abu Dhabi and all other costs ancillary and incidental to the Participant being a part of the cricket squad of that team. Dreams2Play shall take no responsibility of any Participant at any point in time during this whole process, except as agreed to under these Terms and Conditions. It
is specifically clarified that only the Participants so selected in the Player draft shall be eligible to fly to Abu Dhabi and no one else.
10. Every Participant whether selected to play in the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League or any other cricket league with which Dreams2Play has an association with, shall be the responsibility of the team that selects the Participant. Dreams2Play shall, at no point, take any responsibility for any of the Participants except to the extent as setout in these Terms and Conditions.
11. Prior to being evaluated by the panel of experts, as envisaged under this section, the Participants would be permitted to opt out of the same by giving a minimum period of 2 days’ notice to enable Dreams2Play to ask the Participant, next in line.
12. After being selected and being eligible to be a part of the Player draft for the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League, any participating wishing to opt out must inform Dreams2Play within a period of 1 (one) day from being informed of his selection, of
his decision to opt out.
13. If any Participant wishes to opt out after being selected during the Player draft for the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League and/ or to play in any other league, with which Dreams2Play is associated with, the same shall be between the Participant and the
team that has selected him to play. Dreams2Play shall have nothing to do with the Participant and his opting out in this scenario.
14. Under no circumstances will Dreams2Play be held responsible in any manner whatsoever, if the Participant selected by any of the eight participating teams in the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League and/ or in any other league (as stated hereinabove) do not give the Participant the opportunity to play in the said tournament or be a part of the match day squads. This aspect shall be solely within the ambit and between the participating teams, its management and the Participant.
15. Upon any Participant’s selection in the course of the Player draft by any of the eight participating teams for playing in the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League and/ or in any other league (as stated hereinabove), the Participants so selected unconditionally consent to sign a contract with Freams2Play who shall manage them from thereon. Dreams2Play shall also have the right to manage the social media accounts of these selected Participants and the selected Participants unconditionally consent to the same.
1. At the time of any Participant registering with Dreams2Play application or website, the Participant would be required to pay a sum of USD  (United States Dollar Thirty) +5% VAT which shall the non-refundable fee to be paid by each Participant as a condition for permitting him to participate in the Global Talent Hunt to be conducted by Deams2Play for the Abu Dhabi T10 Cricket League.
2. The payment, referred to clause 1 of this section, shall be paid by each Participant by using his credit/ debit card and/ or in any manner as may be available and seen during the process of registration.
3. The Participant’s registration by paying the sum of USD  (United States Dollar Thirty)+5% VAT will be facilitated by a payment gateway and/or payment processing services provider appointed by Dreams2Play (the “Payment Processor”).
4. The Participant will be required to provide relevant payment details including credit/debit card details (“Card Details”) with the Payment Processor in order for their registration to be confirmed. The Participant hereby authorizes the Payment
Processor to do so.
5. The Participant’s authorisation:
i. Permits the Payment Processor to debit or credit the bank account or debit/credit card account associated with the Participant’s payment details.
ii. Permits the Payment Processor to use the Participant’s Card Details for the processing of transactions initiated by him.
iii. Will remain in effect as long as the Participant maintains an account with the Application and the website and
iv. is subject to any other terms and conditions of the Payment Processor from time to time.
6. Upon any payment processing-related issue which is not caused on account of an error or fault with the Application or the website must be resolved by the Participant and the relevant Payment Processor.
7. Whilst the Application and the website are provided to the Participant free of charge, Dreams2Play reserve the right to charge for the use of the Application and the website in the future, without any prior intimation of the same.
1. Amounts stated in the Application and the website for the purpose of registration do not include any taxes unless expressly stated. Unless the relevant charges are stated to include taxes, the Participant may be charged an additional amount equal to the applicable taxes on the charges while completing his registration.
VII. FEEDBACK, ISSUES AND COMPLAINTS
1. All issues, complaints, opinions, suggestions, questions and feedback while accessing the Application and the website should be notified or communicated to Dreams2Play through the Application and/ or the website.
2. Dreams2Play will endeavour to respond and / or resolve such issue as soon as reasonably possible.
IX. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. As between the Participant and Dreams2Play, all right, title and interest in:
a. the Application and the website of Dreams2Play and all content incorporated and uploaded on the Application and the website of Dreams2Play, including all videos, photos, etc. provided by each Participant (collectively be known as “Dreams2Play IP”) will be owned solely and exclusively by Dreams2Play and
b. all information and materials (including images, videos and other audio-visual material) transmitted through the Application and/ or the website by each Participant, including any content relating to any Participant shall also belong solely
and exclusively to Dreams2Play.
c. Except as expressly stated, nothing in these Terms and Conditions grants the Participant any rights in or related to the Dreams2Play IP, and all rights that may belong to the Participant and/or that may belong to the Participant in the course of conducting his activities and obligations as a part of the present Global Talent Hunt, shall stand assigned, in perpetuity, to Dreams2Play immediately upon the said intellectual property coming into existence.
2. The Participant must not:
a. copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, decompile, reverse engineer, or attempt to derive the composition or underlying information, structure or ideas of, any Dreasm2Play IP.
b. breach, disable, tamper with, or develop or use (or attempt) any workaround for any security measure provided in the Application and/ or the website.
c. use any Dreams2Play IP in a way that infringes or misappropriates a third party’s intellectual property rights or moral rights.
d. distribute, disclose or allow use of any Dreams2Play IP by any third party in any format, through any timesharing service, service bureau, network or by any other means.
e. merge or combine any Dreams2Play IP with any other technology not provided by Dreams2Play.
f. remove any proprietary notice language on any copies of any Dreams2Play IP.
3. Subject to each Participant’s compliance with these Terms and Conditions any instructions notified to you by Dreams2Play from time to time, Dreams2Play grants each Participant from the time of the Participant’s registration in the Application or the website upto the date of the Player draft as referred to under Section IV, a limited, non-exclusive, personal, revocable, non-transferable licence to use of the Application to use the Dreams2Play IP for the sole purpose of accessing the Application and the website for each Participant’s own personal, non-commercial use. For the purposes of this clause “personal, non-commercial use” means that each Participant shall be entitled to distribute each video provided by them and/ or any other videos and pictures of the Participant taken during the course of the Global Talent Hunt on the Participant’s personal social media channels/pages. However, the Participant shall not:
(i) licence, sell or otherwise commercially exploit (including pursuant to any joint promotion with a third party) any such video and/ or pictures, etc. (or part thereof) without obtaining the prior written consent of Dreams2Play or
(ii) remove Dreams2Play’s proprietary watermark from any such picture, video, etc. or other content incorporated on the Application and/ or the website.
4. Pursuant to the registration of each Participant with the Application and / or the website, each Participant grants to Dreams2Play and each member of the Dreams2Play group an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide assignment of all the content uploaded on the Application and/ or the website. Dreams2Play shall have the full and complete right to use, copy, reproduce, make derivative works of, process, publish, transmit, display and distribute the Participant’s Content in any and all media and by any and all distribution methods (now known or later developed) for the purposes of the Global Talent Hunt, promoting its own services, the Application, the website, Dreams2Play itself, the Dreams2Play group and their respective commercial partners. The Participant shall not be not entitled to any payment or other compensation for any use of their Content by Dreams2Play or the
Dreams2Play group or their respective commercial partners.
5. Each Participant represents and warrants that they have all necessary rights to their Content and that they are capable of assigning (as aforementioned) the same to Dreams2Play and the Dreams2Play group for usage in accordance with the terms setout in this Section IX. Each Participant must ensure that their Content is not unlawful and does not infringe any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights), and each Participant must not:
a. publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, blasphemous, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful material or information, or any material relating to or encouraging money laundering or gambling.
b. upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless the concerned Participant owns or controls the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents in
respect of the same.
c. upload files that contain viruses, corrupt files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another computer or electronic device.
d. except as expressly permitted by Dreams2Play, advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
e. conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
f. download any file posted by another user that the Participant knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such a manner.
g. falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
h. deceive or mislead the addressee about the origin of a message or communicate any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature.